The Big Easy meets Sin City at The Orleans. From the playful Basin Street facade to the alligator-shaped door handles, the soul of New Orleans envelops guests.
Inside, you’ll find bright festive colors, giant Mardi Gras masks hanging from the ceiling and watering holes with names such as the Crawfish Bar and the Alligator Bar.
Of course, Vegas still is very much in evidence with a bustling 135,000-square-foot casino offering slots, a 23-table poker room and a race and sports book among its many assets.
The 827-seat Orleans Showroom hosts big-name entertainment such as Debbie Reynolds, Air Supply, Frankie Avalon and Bobby Rydell. Plus, the state-of-the-art Orleans Arena features headliners and is also home to Vegas’ minor league hockey team, The Wranglers.
A wide choice of dining is available at the Orleans including steaks and prime rib at Canal Street.
Family entertainment abounds with a youth activity center, state-of-the-art bowling center and giant movie theater complex.
Above all, the Orleans offers the entertainment and distinctive charm of its namesake — a place to trade your blues for rhythm and blues, your scowl for a grin, a bad day for a great evening. Mardi Gras has begun and will never end.
- Number of rooms: 1,886 rooms.
- Casino: Yes, 135,000 square feet. Casino games include Blackjack, Craps, Roulette, Pai Gow Poker, Poker and Keno. More than 3,000 slots, video poker and video keno machines, Megabucks and Super Megabucks. The casino has a poker room.
- Race & sports book: Yes, a 150-seat race and sports book, equipped with 19 televisions and two big screens.
- Restaurants: The Orleans has the following dining options: Canal Street,Don Miguel’s, The Prime Rib Loft, Courtyard Cafe, Big Al’s Oyster Bar,French Market Buffet, Seattle’s Best Coffee House, Brendan’s Irish Pub, Koji’s Sushi Bar & China Bistro, TGI Friday’s and Subway.
- Entertainment: Entertainment can be found in the 827-seat Orleans Showroom, the 9,000-seat Orleans Arena, Brendan’s Irish Pub and the Bourbon Street Cabaret.
- Nightlife: No.
- Attractions: 70-lane bowling center, movie theaters.
- Pool: Yes, two pools, one Olympic-sized and one wading pool, and a Jacuzzi.
- Health Club: Yes.
- Spa: Yes, The Spa Orleans with eight treatment rooms offers multiple types of massages and services. The spa also has a fitness center and full-service salon.
- Shops: Yes, Gift Shop and Liquor Store.
- Wedding chapel: No.
- Convention rooms: Yes, from 6,400 square feet to 17,226 square feet.
- Business center: Yes.
- In-room internet access: All rooms have high-speed internet access.
- Wheelchair accessible rooms: Yes.
- RV park: No.
- Child-care facilities: Yes, The Orleans offers limited child-care facilities.
- Pets allowed: No.
- Room service: Yes.
- Parking garage: Yes, a four-story parking garage as well as plenty of open air parking surrounding the hotel.
- Shuttle service to the airport: Shuttle service to and from the airport available for a fee from an outside company.
- Shuttle service to the Strip: Yes, a shuttle runs between the Orleans Hotel and its sister property the Gold Coast to Bill’s Gambling Hall on the Las Vegas Strip every 30 minutes daily from 9 a.m. to 1 a.m. The last shuttle leaves Bill’s Gambling Hall at 12:30 a.m.
- Standard room amenities: Air conditioning, alarm clock, remote-controlled cable TV, electronic door locks, radio, telephone, hair dryer, iron and ironing board, safety deposit box, pay-per-view movies.
- Hotel amenities: Beauty salon, barber shop, concierge, currency exchange, laundry, luggage and maid service, video arcade, 18-screen movie theatre, 70-lane bowling center, safety deposit box, wake-up call, room service.
- Check-in time: 3 p.m.
- Check-out time: 12 p.m.
- Minimum age to reserve a room: 21 years.
- Policies: Children 13 and under stay free with an adult. The maximum total number of guests (adults and children) in a room is four.