With its star-lit glass exterior, you can’t miss the Riviera as you drive down the Strip. Its location at the north end of Las Vegas Boulevard, bridging the classic style of downtown Vegas with the modern-day mega resorts further south, confirms the symbolic standing of this resort as a place where the past meets the present.
Celebrating 50 years of non-stop entertainment, the Riviera is one of the reasons why Las Vegas has been dubbed “The Entertainment Capital Of The World.” Over the years, the hotel has played host to hundreds of legendary performers and dozens of film and television productions, including two of the ultimate Vegas films: the 1961 classic “Ocean’s 11? and Martin Scorsese’s “Casino.” Today, the Riviera still offers top-notch shows, each one with its own unique character. Crazy Girls is Las Vegas’ sexiest topless revue and the Riviera Comedy Clubbrings nationally known comics to the stage every night.
Dining is well covered by a wide range of dining rooms, from the seafood and prime steaks at Kristofer’s to the Champagne Brunch at the World’s Fare Buffet. The Riviera’s 100,000-square-foot casino floor continues to be one of Vegas’ most active, with gambling options from table games to slots.
Other amenities include a spa Achilles 24 Hour Spa and Sauna, a wedding chapel, an outdoor pool and a fun-filled arcade area for younger visitors.
If you came here looking for historic Sin City accompanied by contemporary comforts, the Riviera is more than happy to oblige.
- Number of rooms: 2,075.
- Casino: Yes, More than 100,000 square feet. Casino games include Craps, Roulette, Blackjack, Baccarat, Let It Ride and Slots including Megabucks. There is a poker room.
- Race & sports book: Yes, a race and sports book, equipped with 35 flat screen televisions.
- Restaurants: The Riviera has the following dining options: Kady’s,World’s Fare Buffet, Kristofer’s, a food court and a Jitter’s Gourmet Coffee stand.
- Entertainment: Entertainment includes: Crazy Girls, Riviera Comedy Club, DAO – The Asian Celebration and visiting headliners in the Royale Pavilion and a number of shows that play in the Le Bistro Theatre and Versailles Showroom, including: Dr. Scott Lewis Outrageous Comedy Hypnotist and Barbra & Frank: The Concert That Never Was.
- Nightlife: No.
- Attractions: Yes, an arcade.
- Pool: Yes, one heated outdoor five-lap pool.
- Health Club: Yes.
- Spa: Yes, Achilles 24 offers multiple types of massages and services.
- Shops: 3 Lions Tattoo, Chocolate Heaven, Islands and Beyond, Just 4 Kids, Pearl Factory, Gifts Plus, Quality Leather and Luggage, buy finasteride from canada Reflections Gifts and More, and ABC Stores.
- Wedding chapel: Yes, the Riviera Royale Wedding Chapel offers a number of wedding ceremony packages.
- Convention rooms: Yes, 160,000-square-foot convention center.
- Business center: Yes.
- In-room internet access: All rooms have high-speed Wi-Fi internet access for a fee.
- Wheelchair accessible rooms: Yes.
- RV park: No.
- Child-care facilities: No.
- Pets allowed: Service animals only.
- Room service: Yes.
- Parking garage: Yes, a free eight story parking garage.
- Shuttle service to the airport: Shuttle service to and from the airport available for a fee from an outside company.
- Shuttle service to the Strip: No.
- Standard room amenities: Air conditioning, ipod/mp3 alarm clock radios, remote-controlled cable flat screen TV, desk, electronic door locks, in-room safe (for a fee), pay-per-view movies, refrigerator, wireless internet, telephone, voice mail.
- Hotel amenities: Guest services, currency exchange, automatic kiosk for guest check-in, two lighted tennis courts, safety deposit box, luggage and maid service, wake-up call.
- Check-in time: 4 p.m.
- Check-out time: 12 p.m.
- Minimum age to reserve a room: 18 years.
- Policies: Rate is based on single or double occupancy. There is a charge for additional guests in room (maximum of four).
- Incidental charges: The Riviera charges a mandatory $7.84 per room, per night resort fee. This fee is not included in your reservation and will be collected by the hotel at check-in. The resort fee includes: free access to Achilles Fitness Center (up to two people); up to 10 free incoming faxes received at the Riviera Business Center located in the Convention Center Lobby during regular business hours; free unlimited local and 800 calls placed from your room; free Le Bistro Late Night Entertainment Tuesday – Saturday, 9 p.m. – 12:15 a.m.; free access to Riviera Tennis Courts and Oasis Pool Complex; free towel service at the Oasis Pool Complex; free enrollment in Club Riviera Players Club Win up to $1,000 in Free Slot Play with new enrollment; free drawing ticket for free slot play, shows, rooms & more; 25% off entry to $40 for $20 slot promotion (value $5 minimum); 50% off drinks at the Le Bistro Bar; 50% off tickets to the Riviera Comedy Club (must purchase tickets through Riviera Box Office); special discounted rates for other shows at the Riviera (must purchase tickets through Riviera Box Office). Hotel requires a credit card or a cash deposit for incidental charges.