Las Vegas…….yes I know it’s only the night life of Las Vegas which comes to your mind with the name. But my friends there are many other things to do in Las Vegas which one can see, experience & enjoy only in Las Vegas.
For the people who are planning to visit Las Vegas city in the next vacation let me mention some visitor’s place of interests that you shouldn’t miss. Here is a list of things to do in Las Vegas during the day:-
1. Nature tour of outdoor Las Vegas and Nevada. You can sky dive, visit the Grand Canyon, or try a Cowboy trail ride.
2. Charleston Blvd is a great place to shop for antique gifts. It is a Las Vegas must see for the antique lover who wants to access multiple dealers and shops.
3. Visit the Miracle Mile Shops at Planet Hollywood. This strip mall features over 150 stores and is open early during the day.
4. Try Legend’s Deli for lunch. This reasonably priced restaurant has some of the biggest sandwiches in Las Vegas.
5. The Fountain in Caesar’s Palace is a part of the one of a kind Las Vegas free shows that visitors can enjoy during the day. This beautiful water spectacle is located next to the Cheesecake Factory.
6. Tour the Coffee Roasters of Las Vegas in the morning. You will be able to have your morning cup of Joe for free at the end of the tour!
7. For the golf lover, there are multiple golf clubs over unique and lush golf courses for visitors to enjoy.
8. You should try the Aquarium. The 117,000 galloon saltwater aquarium has live cheap proscar fish feeding and a mermaid swim scheduled daily.
9. Balloon adventures give visitors an opportunity to soar high above Las Vegas, Nevada with a trained expert. These tours usually can accommodate families, couples or individuals.
10. The Bellagio Conservatory and Botanical Gardens is open during the day. They are a unique garden experience for those looking for free things to do in Las Vegas during daytime.
11. The Chinatown Plaza offers a cultural experience in Las Vegas. Chinatown has the largest variety of Asian businesses in all of Las Vegas.
12. Things to do in Las Vegas during the day would not be complete without a visit to the Clark County Parks and Community Services. Also The Shark Reef at Mandalay Bay holds over 2,000 animals in 1.6 million gallons of water. This great undersea adventure opens at 11 am. There are parks, pools, and tons of outdoor fun things to do in Las Vegas with your family
13. If you need reading material on your vacation to Las Vegas, go to the public library of Las Vegas. Exceptional architecture will greet you as you walk into this library as early as 10 am.
14. The Lion Habitat at the MGM Grand hotel is glass habitat for lions and cubs.. Visiting this attraction as a part of things do to in Las Vegas during the day that lets visitors get up close and personal with a giant cat!
These are still many things to do in Las Vegas for which my list will be short. Ok first try out these above mentioned things in your next tour to Las Vegas & let me know….if you have fun.